Arxspan streamlines collaborative research
The browser-based ArxLab suite of applications, deployed in hours, will optimize internal and external workflows.
Account Management Positions
Arxspan's gretest differentiator is our commitment to customer service and smooth transition and adoption of our products.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusted relationships with our customers. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, foster and develop account growth opportunities among existing clients, manage software configurations and requirements for customer deployments, and provide the necessary support and training to help our customers get the most out of the software products. The customers will be in the life sciences, chemical, or food and fragrances industries, so the ability (or willingness to learn) to understand and "translate" research needs to software deliverables is a must.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and assisting with the setup, training, and maintenance of the ArxLab software suite for customers. Account Managers also assist salespeople with the planning and execution of prospect sales meetings and identify business growth opportunities among existing customers. This role will have some cross-functionality, including working with Arxspan Technical Support and liaising with the Product Management team to communicate customer feedback.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the customers' account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the ArxLab product suite according to customer needs and objectives.
- Manage the requirements-gathering process for the software configuration and deployment of new customers, and then configure the software or iterate with the client as needed.
- Provide initial and ongoing training to end-users as needed by customers.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly document and communicate software issues in the Support group issue tracking software (YouTrack) as needed.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare reports on account status for Arxspan management.
- Proven work experience as a bench chemist, biologist, or relevant role with a willingness to learn about cloud-based SAAS software for life sciences/chemical industry research OR:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role, especially for a software company managing life sciences or chemical industry customers.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience with issue tracking software (e.g. YouTrack, JIRA) and MS Office
- Experience with chemical or biological drawing tools (e.g. ChemDraw, Marvin)
- Experience with electronic lab notebooks, LIMS, or cloud-based research data management software solutions.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Sales, Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant fields.
Please contact us for more information.