Molecular Biology, Biology and Chemistry Data Management
- Effortlessly plan, execute and analyze complex biological experiments
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface for easy protocol creation and editing
- Automatic detection of restriction enzyme digestion sites, plan cloning projects, and DNA sequence analysis
- Generate publication-quality graphics with ease Automated calculation of biochemical properties of sequences
- Supports multiple common file formats
- Available in the Arxspan ELN and as a stand alone desktop application
Arxspan BioDrive Purchasing Process
To purchase BioDrive, please contact one of our salespersons to get the details on licensing and costs. You can reach out to our sales team via our form. Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions you have about BioDrive.
The best option for individuals or teams of any size Starting from $995 per seat. Get the most value with free updates during the term of your subscription.
Your subscription includes:
- Licenses for Windows, Mac
- Free upgrades, updates and fixes during the term of your subscription
- Online license management: distribute BioDrive, manage users, activate/deactivate seats, and more
- Purchase additional seats at any time with built-in proration
- Ability to deploy with conventional IT tools for large groups
- Automatic renewal without need for re-installation or re-activation
- Technical support for installation and activations
All prices in US dollars. To qualify for academic pricing, your group must be a degree-granting institution or nonprofit registered charity and use BioDrive exclusively for academic research. For purchase orders, proforma invoices, and other questions please email sales@BioDrive.com or https://arxspan.com/contact-us/.