Posted on 04/26/2018
Arxspan provides enterprise software to many of the biggest businesses locally and across the world. The Arxspan product line has been developed by a team of experts in the SaaS and experimental science communities to provide a platform for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemistry industry.
We are looking for dedicated engineers to be part of a talented, driven team that is building the next generation of enterprise applications for the chemistry professional. As a Software Engineer, you have a unique opportunity to develop key components of a large scale, multi-tenant suite of enterprise applications used by top biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
- 3+ years programming in a modern language, such as Java, C#, or Python
- Proficiency in SQL and extensive experience with database driven applications
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong focus on building the highest quality components utilizing best practices e.g. unit tests, code reviews, and modern toolsets
- Ability to work well with non-technical staff, e.g. Product Management and QA
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with ASP.Net/C#
- Experience building / consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Agile development (e.g. Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience developing chemistry software applications and/or strong knowledge of chemistry