Arxspan Exhibiting at Bio IT World 2018
Southborough, MA – April 17, 2018 – Arxspan is a proud supporter of the 2018 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, to be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts May 15-17, 2018.
As an exhibitor at the conference, Arxspan will be highlighting its Arxspan Notebook electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) platform, supporting chemistry and biology research workflows. In addition to Arxspan Notebook, the Arxspan system also offers add-on modules managing additional scientific and laboratory workflows, including inventory management, compound registration, assay registration, project/work request management, and decision support.
Please join Arxspan representatives at Booth 409 to learn more about how the Arxspan system can manage internal and external research workflows:
- Manage incoming assay, registration, and other data from CROs
- Create custom experiments to better manage scientific processes
- Manage projects and work requests internally and externally
- Track samples and cross reference to other sample related data
- Collaborate in real time with both internal team members and external laboratories