Arxspan Exhibiting at the 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo in Boston, MA
Arxspan is pleased to announce participation as an exhibitor at the 2014 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, which will be held at the World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts, on April 29 to May 1, 2014.
The 2013 Expo drew a record number of participants, and the 2014 Expo plans to unite 2,500+ life sciences, pharmaceutical, clinical, healthcare, and IT professionals from 30+ countries. At the show, Arxspan will be exhibiting its integrated line of web-based products for management of research data:
- Arxspan Biology/Chemistry Electronic Laboratory Notebook: ELN optimized for collaborative research environments.
- Arxspan BioReg and ChemReg Registration: Biological and chemical repositories handling cases of uniqueness (identity) criteria, mixtures, and cross-referencing.
- Arxspan Assay Registration: System for analysis, reporting, and search of assay result sets.
- Arxspan Inventory: Tool to natively define and manage proprietary and commercial compounds, equipment, and glassware.
Stop by Arxspan’s® Booth #420 to learn how you can:
- Streamline your collaborative research workflow
- Create a fully integrated platform for distributed research across your organization
- Share research information efficiently, securely, and cost effectively with industrial partners, academic collaborators, and CROs
Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the use of information technology and informatics for research, drug discovery, and clinical trials. Spanning three days, the meeting includes 13 parallel conference tracks and 16 pre-conference workshops and will feature compelling talks from industry and academia on new trends in data generation, knowledge management, and information technology in life sciences and drug development.
To learn more about the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, please go to http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com.