Arxspan Chemical Registration System
Integrated Chemical Registration System for Chemical and Biological Compounds and Materials
Record unique reference chemical or biological entities in Arxspan's Chemical Registration System
Arxspan Chemical Registration system handles identity criteria, mixtures, and cross-referencing, and provides unified search across all registered entities, including chemically intelligent searching for structures.
Arxspan’s electronic lab notebook products are 100% web-based commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications used as enterprise-wide scientific data management and collaboration solutions. The platform provides the opportunity to manage all aspects of laboratory processes and workflows in a single system without the need for any custom code.
Arxspan Chemical Registration System Benefits:
Designed for both Chemical and Biological Materials
- Easily access integrated cross-study, experiment, assay, compound or material data using Arxspan Search, without the need for time-intensive data processing
- Either a stand-alone chemical and/or biological registration system, or may easily be integrated with Arxspan modules
Make informed scientific decisions by accessing integrated data using Arxspan Search
- Registration is via an intuitive, browser-based and platform independent interface, allowing for unified registration and search across chemistry and biology, ideally suited for collaborative research needs.
- Use Arxspan Search’s Decision Support Tool to visualize and act on insights from the centralized data
- Readily integrates with other enterprise knowledge management systems
- Using our SaaS hosting platform, external collaborators such as CROs can securely submit entities while internal staff can manage registrar functions without duplicating data or effort
Arxspan Compound Registration Features
- User customizable fields and unlimited object types
- Bulk registering of materials and updating of previously registered materials
- Registrar approval workflow
- Push button registration from Chemistry ELN (electronic lab notebook)
- Fully integrates with all common chemical drawing formats
- Leverages ChemAxon platform to provide chemical intelligence functionality
- Register proteins, antibodies, enzymes, DNA, RNA, and cell lines, etc.
- User-definable uniqueness criteria
- Ability to link uniquely registered subcomponents to describe a more complex biologic