Advancing Discovery Biology Research
Biologists face complex workflows in research. Experiments produce in vitro, in vivo, screening, assay and DMPK data, making the documentation and management of the data challenging.
Centralizing data management across the workflow allows biologists to work more effectively. The Arxspan clean, unstructured and configurable repository simplifies the complex nature of the research biologists are pursuing.
- Easily call up information related to routine procedures
- Template experiments and notebooks to facilitate rapid workflow across common protocols
- Easily access quantitative or qualitative information about biological materials
- Build higher level biologic complexes using previously registered component biologic or chemical materials
- Visualize and edit gene sequences and plasmid constructs
- Request and manage a range of assays
- Manage cell lines and vivariums, among other workflows
- Cross-reference compounds with biological activity
Related White Papers and Information
Download our New White Paper Learn how to select an ELN that […]Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals adopted Arxspan Notebook to transition from paper notebooks internally, as well as to effectively manage incoming CRO data.Read more
Learn how Constellation Pharmaceuticals replaced the existing client-server installation of its electronic laboratory notebook with Arxspan Notebook, increasing productivity while decreasing support requests.Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals implemented an innovative registration process by using the Arxspan Notebook system, allowing CROs to register compounds directly into their registration system.Read more