Use The ArxLab Platform To Advance Your Discovery Biology Research Enterprise
Manage biology Disciplines With The Integrated suite of ArxLab Products
Unique biology workflows across many domains are easily managed within the ArxLab Notebook system. The cloud-based platform allows for centralized management of biological data via a clean, unstructured, and configurable repository, allowing biologists to document information reflective of the complexity of the research that they are pursuing.
Configurable experiment types can be created, covering in vitro, in vivo, screening, assay, and DMPK data. Experiments have free text sections that allow for input of protocol and result data, with templating available to easily call up information related to routine procedures. Experiments can be copied and whole notebooks can be templated to facilitate rapid workflow across common protocols. The system handles file attachments of any size and kind, including all Microsoft Office, image, instrument, and analytical files. Live editing of all attached files, as well as manual and text annotation of images, allows for fast and efficient management of data contained in file attachments.
Structured and unstructured data can be inputted and managed in the ArxLab system
- ArxLab Registration allows for custom configuration of fields, providing quantitative or qualitative information about the biologic material. Internal linking of registration fields allows for building of higher level biologic complexes using previously registered component biologic or chemical materials (Antibody-drug conjugates, protein complexes, CRISPR Cas9 complexes, etc.).
- Scientists can use the ArxDraw molecular biology tool for visualizing and editing gene sequences and plasmid constructs.
- ArxLab Assay allows for screening, IC50/EC50 work, plate or non-plate derived work, management of plates, curve fitting, heat maps, and point knock outs. Assays such as qPCR, ELISA, and Western blot can be requested and managed via ArxLab’s work request workflow.
- Cell lines and vivariums, among other workflows, can be managed in Registration and Inventory.
- Structure activity relationship information can be displayed in ArxLab Search, allowing for cross-referencing of compounds with biological activity.
The cloud aspect of the system allows for efficient sharing of information internally and externally. Project masking and selected access privileges allow for CROs to input assay and other data while being limited to seeing internal information. Use the ArxLab system to get started, or deploy across a global organization to disparate groups functions, locations, and organizations. Arxspan provides customization services to connect with internal or external systems and databases, and centrally manages all maintenance and support for the ArxLab cloud-based system.
The ArxLab Notebook platform allows chemists across many industries to fully manage their scientific workflows in the areas of synthetic, analytical, and process chemistry. The ArxLab suite of modules allows for collaborative management of chemistry experimental data across an enterprise, propelling research programs forward. Combining cloud delivery with the capability to integrate with other internal systems, ArxLab Notebook allows an organization to centrally manage its research while not losing any legacy information previously developed and stored in another system.
Deploy and build your biologics research program.
With compliant software, full audit trails, a comprehensive signature/witness workflow, regulatory checking capability, and a secure cloud based environment for collaboration, ArxLab Notebook propels your research forward and makes sure that the best decisions are made to advance your research.