Centrally Manage all Research Activities
Project coordinators have to centrally manage all aspects of scientific programs, including the activity of individual scientists. To optimize effectiveness, a centralized view and simple access to all research data is critical.
For companies still using an inefficient hybrid system of paper and Excel, this centralized view is non-existent. Going paperless can help your lab maximise speed and productivity of research.
Make informed scientific decisions concerning future research directions by accessing integrated information on compounds, samples, and experiments using advanced search capabilities.
With the Arxspan system, scientific leaders can manage projects, request work to be performed, and track experimental, sample and material information in real time.
- Make more informed scientific decisions based on data drawn from across the entire suite of Arxspan products
- Query, visualize, and report centralized data
- Effectively delegate project management activities to users
- Efficiently manage new work requests
- Search for and view relevant experiments and data
- Prioritize and centrally manage experiment elements
- Manage materials across multiple internal or external locations
- Document inventory usage in experiments
- Access audit trails over the lifetime of a sample
Related White Papers and Information
Download our New White Paper Learn how to select an ELN that […]Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals adopted Arxspan Notebook to transition from paper notebooks internally, as well as to effectively manage incoming CRO data.Read more
Learn how Constellation Pharmaceuticals replaced the existing client-server installation of its electronic laboratory notebook with Arxspan Notebook, increasing productivity while decreasing support requests.Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals implemented an innovative registration process by using the Arxspan Notebook system, allowing CROs to register compounds directly into their registration system.Read more