Collaborate Better Across Internal and External Partners
Project managers need to orchestrate the activity of all internal and external partners efficiently. Coordinating research programs in real time, and monitoring work activity and productivity are vastly expedited using a centralized system.
For companies still using an inefficient hybrid system of paper and Excel, efficiently managing partners is a challenge. Going paperless can help your lab maximise speed and productivity of research.
Break through internal silos and engage your collaborators with the Arxspan system. Connect data from internal research functions, departments, and locations, as well as from external partnerships, into a cohesive whole.
- Understand both the status of the work being performed as well as view the experiments executed by CROs in real time
- Effectively delegate project management activities to users
- Create new work requests for internal and external partners, and assign them to users and/or groups
- Power collaboration with internal scientists, with experiments that contribute to various projects and notebooks
- Manage all incoming contract research organization (CRO) work in real time: placing experimental result data into experiments, registering small molecule or biological compounds, registering assay data, or placing materials into inventory locations
- Create a robust database of chemical products across the organization with push button registration of compounds
- Easily access quantitative or qualitative information about biological materials
- Build higher level biologic complexes using previously registered component biologic or chemical materials
- Visualize and edit gene sequences
- Centrally manage studies and data across multiple research facilities
- Facilitate workflow by providing study coordinators with tools that allow an integrated view of study activity and data as reported by research team(s)
- Empower individual researchers to collaborate on assay data
Full integration capability across Arxspan and other modules, workflow management and search capabilities, combined with the cloud aspect of the Arxspan platform, allow for simple, safe, and efficient centralization of all scientific information and processes within your organization.
Related White Papers and Information
Download our New White Paper Learn how to select an ELN that […]Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals adopted Arxspan Notebook to transition from paper notebooks internally, as well as to effectively manage incoming CRO data.Read more
Learn how Constellation Pharmaceuticals replaced the existing client-server installation of its electronic laboratory notebook with Arxspan Notebook, increasing productivity while decreasing support requests.Read more
Learn how Sunovion Pharmaceuticals implemented an innovative registration process by using the Arxspan Notebook system, allowing CROs to register compounds directly into their registration system.Read more