Arxspan Exhibiting at the 2015 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo in Boston, MA
Southborough, MA – April 17, 2015 – Arxspan is pleased to announce participation as an exhibitor at the 2015 Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, which will be held at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston, Massachusetts on April 21-23, 2015. At the conference, Arxspan will be exhibiting Arxspan, its cloud-based suite of products for managing and sharing experimental research data:
- Arxspan Notebook Electronic Laboratory Notebook: Collaborative ELN to record chemistry and biology experiments and share them internally and with external partners.
- Arxspan Registration: Biological and chemical repositories for registration and batch management of entities such as small molecules, proteins, antibodies, oligos, plasmids, and cell lines.
- Arxspan Assay: Repository for assay protocol and result data, allowing for reporting, analysis, and searching of assay data for assay recording and development.
- Arxspan Inventory: Tool to natively define and manage proprietary and commercial chemical and biological compounds, reagents, equipment, and other items.
Stop by Arxspan’s Booth numbers 425 and 427 to learn how you can:
- Manage and search experimental chemistry and biology data across your entire research organization
- Share research information efficiently, securely, and cost effectively with industrial partners, academic collaborators, and CROs
- Integrate ELN with inventory and registration functionalities
- Bulk upload and manage inventory and registration items
- Register assays and manage assay development
Since its debut in 2002, the annual Bio-IT World Conference & Expo has established itself as a premier event showcasing the use of information technology and informatics for research, drug discovery, and clinical trials. Spanning three days, the meeting includes 13 parallel conference tracks and 16 pre-conference workshops and will feature compelling talks from industry and academia on new trends in data generation, knowledge management, and information technology in life sciences and drug development.
To learn more about the Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, please go to http://www.bio-itworldexpo.com.